I’ve been writing since I was a little girl. I queried my first novel when I was a teenager, but quickly learned I had room to grow as a writer. Many years later, and after a lot of practice, I’m excited to announce the publication of my debut novel, River Magic on October 31st! You can pre-order the e-book here, or wait for the paperback on Samhain! River Magic is the first of my Rituals of Rock Bay novels.
Prayers, Chants, and Poetry
- “Mugwort Harvest”
- “Transplanting Chant”
- “Prayer to Brigid Over Tea”
- Pagan Parenting: “Goodnight Prayer”
- “Traveling Prayer”
- “Healing Magic with Brigid”
- “A Druidic Alphabet” – a rhyming prayer for children. Previously published in Oak Leaves Issue 49, 2010 under my pen name Grey Catsidhe.
- “Harvest Prayer”
My Writing About Druidry
- “The Moon in Modern Druidism”
- “What is a Modern Druid?”
- “Who are the Gods? What are the Gods?”
- “What is the Brigid’s Hearth SIG?” Published in Oak Leaves Issue 59, 2012 under my pen name Grey Catsidhe.
- “Have You Hugged Your Grove Artisan Today?” Published in Oak Leaves Issue 59, 2012 under my pen name Grey Catsidhe.
- My Dedicant Program
- My Initiate Program (not up to date)
- My Artisan Guild Study Program
- “The Rites of Brigid Goddess and Saint” – nonfiction book
- “The Secret of Kells” – animated film
- “Celtic Rituals” – nonfiction book on modern Druidry
- “A Dangerous Method” – film
- “The National Parks: America’s Best Idea” – documentary series
- “Witchcraft Medicine” – nonfiction book
- “Birthing From Within” – nonfiction book on pregnancy and childbirth
- “The Celts” – a documentary