I’ve been writing since I was a little girl. I queried my first novel when I was a teenager, but quickly learned I had room to grow as a writer. Many years later, and after a lot of practice, I published my debut novel, River Magic with Shadow Spark Publishing! River Magic is the first of my Rituals of Rock Bay novels, followed by Hearth Magic and, most recently, Forest Magic.
My short stories provide glimpses into the lives of polytheists and animists living in America. Each focuses on connection with the land and spirits as well as each other.
Prayers, Chants, and Poetry
- “Mugwort Harvest”
- “Transplanting Chant”
- “Prayer to Brigid Over Tea”
- Pagan Parenting: “Goodnight Prayer”
- “Traveling Prayer”
- “Healing Magic with Brigid”
- “A Druidic Alphabet” – a rhyming prayer for children. Previously published in Oak Leaves Issue 49, 2010 under my pen name Grey Catsidhe.
- “Harvest Prayer”
My Writing About Druidry
- “The Moon in Modern Druidism”
- “What is a Modern Druid?”
- “Who are the Gods? What are the Gods?”
- “What is the Brigid’s Hearth SIG?” Published in Oak Leaves Issue 59, 2012 under my pen name Grey Catsidhe.
- “Have You Hugged Your Grove Artisan Today?” Published in Oak Leaves Issue 59, 2012 under my pen name Grey Catsidhe.
- My Dedicant Program
- My Initiate Program (not up to date)
- My Artisan Guild Study Program
- “The Rites of Brigid Goddess and Saint” – nonfiction book
- “The Secret of Kells” – animated film
- “Celtic Rituals” – nonfiction book on modern Druidry
- “A Dangerous Method” – film
- “The National Parks: America’s Best Idea” – documentary series
- “Witchcraft Medicine” – nonfiction book
- “Birthing From Within” – nonfiction book on pregnancy and childbirth
- “The Celts” – a documentary