Posts by :
May 1, 2016 A Quiet Bealtaine at Home
April 23, 2016 Why I Believe Pagans Need Clergy
April 19, 2016 Crafting For My Grovies
April 3, 2016 Three Truths and One Lie: Meditation
April 1, 2016 On Performing My First Baby Blessing
March 27, 2016 A Pagan At Peace on Easter
March 20, 2016 Spring Equinox with Toddlers
- All good things but I'm going to be burnt out! No rest for this Druid mama, I guess! 14 hours ago
- Then our late Bealtaine revelry will basically be all day Saturday followed by extreme cleaning and a Mother's Day family visit on Sunday. 14 hours ago
- I am exhausted. I somehow have to make it through a busy day of work, grocery shopping, and ritual prep before our celebration tomorrow. 14 hours ago
- @writerraven I just started using them again too! 22 hours ago
- I love hearing my daughter's language develop. She can suddenly pronounce words she adorably butchered a month ago. It's amazing. 1 day ago
The Ditzy Druid Blog by Grey Catsidhe is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.ditzydruid.com. If you find something you want to share, feel free - as long as you credit me! Please link back to my blog and state my name - Grey Catsidhe. You may not use my writing, images, tutorials, etc for business purposes.