A big thank you to Caroline for the award she sent me this morning. She says my blog is full of “artistic and environmental awesomeness.” Knowing that other people enjoy my crazy ramblings means a lot to me. Caroline, over at Wandering the Numinous Wilds, is also a very talented artist within ADF. In addition to her blog, you can see and purchase some of her work at her Etsy shop Land Under Wave. I actually turned to her when I wanted gifts for my bridesmaids a couple years ago.
Now, on to the requirements for accepting such a lovely accolade:
If you are tagged…Thank the person who gave you the award
Share 7 random bits about yourself
Pass the award on to a few of your favorite blogs
(And don’t forget to let them know!)
These are the blogs and bloggers I choose:
And my 7 bits of randomness:
- If I’m not outside, at work, keeping house, blogging, or reading, I’m almost always creating something. I experience near-extreme guilt and self-loathing when I’m not keeping my hands busy in some way.
- I’m addicted to the Dragon Age franchise.
- I’m a very strict vegetarian – so much so that I probably annoy people. I always know I’ve found a true friend when they accept this about me without giving me any trouble.
- Although I try really hard to be an environmentalist, I fail in two ways – I tend to take long showers and I consistently fail to wake up early enough to walk to work. I need to try harder… See? I’m full of self-loathing.
- I have two ferrets – Potion and Puck (both girls). Collectively, I refer to them as Stinky Babies.
- I have a growing collection of baskets. I keep/display them on top of my cupboards. You never know when you’ll need a basket…
- I have a box of bottle caps in a cabinet.